WCO, IOF and ESCEO have worked in partnership for several years to develop a unique European springtime meeting programme for healthcare professionals, researchers and young scientists.
We are eagerly looking forward to welcoming you in Krakow from April 19 to April 22, 2018.
Jean-Yves Reginster (ESCEO President) and John A. Kanis (IOF President)
Scientific Committee Chairpersons:
Cyrus Cooper (Chair, IOF Scientific Committee) and René Rizzoli (Chair, ESCEO Scientific Committee)
Name: WCO-IOF-ESCEO Krakow 2018
– Dates: April 19-22, 2018
– Venue: ICE Krakow Congress Center, Marii Konopnickiej 17, 30-302 Kraków, Poland
– Location: Krakow, Poland
– Subtitle: World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases
– Website: http://www.wco-iof.esceo.org/
– Organizers: European Society for Clinical and Economic Aspects of Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (ESCEO) and International Osteoporosis Foundation (IOF)
– Expected attendance: Approximately 3800 delegates
– Congress Contact: Sophie Leisten at Humacom – firstname.lastname@example.org
– Banner: http://www.wco-iof-esceo.org/sites/wco17/themes/theme950/images/WCO18-Krakow-Banner.jpg