Opportunities for ECTS to communicate information about their 50th Annivesary Congress.
Abstract deadline: 28 January 2013
To ensure that your research is part of ECTS 2013, you will need to submit your abstract by the 28 January 2013 via the ECTS website. http://www.ectscongress.org/2013/prog/abstract.htm
Why submit your abstract to ECTS 2013?
- Long-standing congress of highest scientific quality (50th anniversary in 2013)
- Good balance of basic science and clinical content
- Abstracts will be published online
- High percentage of submitted abstracts selected as oral presentations (average of over 15%)
- The ECTS is a registered charity and uses any surplus income on the provision of grants, awards and training courses
- The ECTS is supportive of new investigators, providing grants and awards for scientists and clinicians within 10 years of attaining their PhD/MD
Please note that any abstract that has been presented in an oral session at any other congress can also be submitted as a poster to the ECTS.